Hello there! The world is getting smaller every day, and our users increasingly come from a wide variety of backgrounds. We believe that the more perspectives we embrace, the better we are at engaging our global community of users. As such, we strive to always show respect and empathy to those with whom we interact.
Diversity typically includes, but is not limited to, differences in race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political and religious affiliation, socioeconomic background, cultural background, geographic location, physical disabilities and abilities, relationship status, veteran status, and age.
To work on diversity means that we welcome these differences, and strive to increase the visibility of traditionally underrepresented groups. We see inclusion as the ongoing, conscious effort to celebrate difference and welcome people of differing backgrounds and life experiences, whether they’re current or prospective employees, partners, or users of our software.
At C.Miller & Co., we believe in building products that people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and abilities can use and enjoy. We actively work to make our products accessible to all who wish to use them. This means:
- We strive to create software that works smoothly for English and non-English speakers.
- We ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices.
- We take into account physical and cognitive abilities and disabilities.
- We aim to position our products and services as affordable options in the marketplace.
- We strive to involve members of our audiences in our processes and actively solicit their feedback.
Intellectual and international diversity is something that we strongly believe in. Yet we recognize that there is always more work to do in embracing the many differences that our community represents. We hope you always feel welcome, respected, and safe here, and when using any of our websites or mobile apps.